Anaïs Nony is Winthrop-King Postdoctoral Fellow in Contemporary French and Francophone Studies at Florida State University. She works on new media theory, digital art, performance, and philosophy of technics and technology. She has published in journals such as Culture Critique, French Review, Africultures,and Parallax. Co-founder of the international collective Nootechnics, Anaïs is editorial member of the award-winning journal La Deleuziana. She is working on her first book manuscript on French pioneer video artist and film theorist Thierry Kuntzel.
Relation between technique and society
Gender politics and technologies, race and technologies, social justice and technologies
Contemporary Media Art, Visual Culture, Comics, and Film Studies
Contemporary French and Francophone Theater
Technologies and Aesthetics: The Machine in Modern Literature, Comics, and Film (Fall 2016) Acting Out! French and Francophone Theater in Action (Spring 2017)
Rm. 360, Diffenbaugh
- From Dividual Power to the Ethics of Renewal in the Anthropocene. Azimuth. International Journal of Philosophy. IX (2017): 31-41.
- Nootechnics of the Digital. Parallax. 83 April-June (2017): 129-146.
- Introduction: Noology and Technics. With Benoît Dillet London Journal in Critical Thought. 1 (2016): 26-37.
- Standstill Nomadology and Operations of Digital Capture. Deleuze and the Algorithm of the Revolution. Obsolete Capitalism Eds. Rizosfera. (2016): 41-43.
- Agency in Exile: Spectatorship, Television, and Mediation in Kossi Efoui’s play Récupérations. The French Review 89.3 (2016): 134-147.
To access the full list of articles, click here.